Standard Specifications & Drawings
The 2015 Oregon Standard Specifications for Construction (Oregon Specifications) as modified by the City of Dallas Oregon Supplemental Specifications, the City of Dallas Oregon Standard Drawings and Standard Drawing Amendments have been adopted as the Standard Specifications and Standard Drawings for the City of Dallas Oregon in accordance with City Code. This adoption occurred on April 11, 2016. All construction of public facilities on or after this date must conform to these standards.
- Dallas Specifications and Oregon Supplemental Specifications - Adopted April 2016
- Oregon Standard Specifications for Construction - 2015 Edition
- Roadway Drawings 000 Series - Adopted April 2016
- Water Drawings 200 Series - Adopted April 2016
- Drainage Drawings 300 Series - Adopted April 2016
- Curb, Sidewalks and Driveways Drawings 700 Series - Adopted April 2016
- Low Impact Development Approaches (LIDA) Drawings 900 Series - Adopted April 2016
The City of Dallas maintains Construction Standards & Drawings for the design of public facilities. All public improvement designs are required to conform to these standards. The Construction Standards & Drawings posted here reflect the most recent version of these documents. It is the users responsibility to make sure all proposals, plans, and submittals conform to the most recent version at the time the work is submitted. The City of Dallas assumes no responsibility for engineers and/or developers that submit plans based on an outdated version of these documents.
A hard copy of these Construction Standards & Drawings can be purchased for $25. Contact 503-831-3562 for additional information.