City Ordinance Violations

The Municipal Court requires a personal appearance for arraignment on city ordinance violations.

A plea of "not guilty," or "no contest" can be entered on these types of cases. If a "not guilty" plea is entered, the case will be set for trial at a later date. If a plea of "no contest" is entered, the Court will hold a sentencing hearing on the same day the plea is received or at a later scheduled date.